TEEM’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
Trish Thomas, CEO, TEEM
It’s been an interesting few weeks, to say the least. The coronavirus outbreak globally has impacted our clients’ sales, triggered event cancellations, and disrupted operations.
In response to the emergency, TEEM is implementing several short-term protocols to protect our staff, clients, and freelance teams:
- We have always had a flex work policy, but our entire team is working remotely indefinitely until the outbreak is under control and travel and safety restrictions put in place by the government are relaxed. Our office will be closed, but our team will still be online daily during business hours to serve clients and respond to any needs. Most meetings will shift to remote conference and video calls for the short-term.
- All events hosted by TEEM and our clients through June of 2020 have been cancelled or postponed. We will be updating our network on plans for events that will be rescheduled as soon as possible. So far we have announced event cancellations or postponements for SXSW and NoCo Hemp Expo in March, Chongdiantou’s Spring Conference, AppCon in April, and WPW 2020 in Seoul in May.
- We are working with every client to ensure that external communications are confident and clear, so that their customers, partners and vendors know what to expect in terms of operations and safety precautions during this uncertain time. If you need our assistance in crafting any assets, communications or notifications, please don’t hesitate to reach out and we will work together on the messaging and channels.
- Reputable resources are being shared with our community to help ensure that people are responding to accurate information. Some of the resources we are recommending include:
- Our Colorado State government site for updates on closures and restrictions: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus;
- The CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Aside from missing the opportunity to see our coworkers and clients in-person, TEEM’s operations will continue uninterrupted.
We wish all our clients, friends, freelancers and partners the best during this trying time.
Stay healthy out there!
Trish + the TEEM Team