WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TOP TALENT. WILL IT BE YOU?
TEEM is a full-service marketing agency headquartered in the RiNo district in Denver, Colorado. TEEM’s unique agency model blends the strategic oversight and advocacy of a dedicated account team with the flexibility and specialization of on-demand freelance talent. We are brand builders, creative solvers and savvy marketers leveraging a best-in-class creative community.
Job Title: Account Executive
Account Executive Role & Responsibilities:
As a member of TEEM, the AE owns:
Client Relations & Communication
- Operates as the point-person between TEEM and the client
- Maintains healthy relationships with clients and communicates regularly on feedback, deliverables, satisfaction and changes
- Manages communications for multiple clients at a time
- Leads preparation for presentations and meetings
- Takes meeting notes and distills them to identify action items and revisions to be made
- Owns a project’s scope, schedule, and budget
- Schedules meetings for internal review and client presentations
- Manages project files in Google Drive, and ensures clients and freelancers have access to the files they need
- Schedules project billing and coordinates with CEO to ensure projects are billed on time
Freelancer Coordination & Management
- Writes scope of work and onboards freelancers to projects
- Provides creative briefs and feedback to ensure strong creative output
- Ensures that freelance team members are supported, well-managed and engaged throughout projects
- Oversees TEEM interns on project support
Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Gains an understanding of clients’ products, services, competitors, target market, and business goals
- Supports TEEM strategy leads on brand workshops and development of messaging
- Leads development of client’s needs, including brand identity, collateral, website, marketing plan, CRM, digital marketing, etc.
- Reports to clients on strategy, implementation and results
- Displays marketing curiosity and a willingness to push their thinking and the agency’s work in a new direction to achieve ‘brilliance’
- Takes part in pitches for new accounts and projects as needed
- Maintains contact with and nurtures past clients
- Identifies upselling opportunities with current clients and works with Account Supervisor and CEO to create a plan to sell in ideas
- Participates in TEEM process improvement
- Assists in drafting proposals, SOWs, vendor agreements and other documents
- Represents TEEM at industry and client events as well as in the creative community
The ideal candidate to join TEEM as our new Account Executive brings with them:
- 3 – 5 years experience in a marketing / digital / advertising agency
- Experience leading marketing projects including brand identity, collateral, websites, and marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a similar focus area
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and freelancers at a time
- Habit of caring for the client and freelancers and nurturing strong working relationships
- Desire to join a tight-knit team in a unique agency model
- Send an email to email@example.com with ‘I’m the Account Executive’ in the subject line
- Share briefly why you are the perfect person to join our team in this role
- Include your resume or link to a robust digital profile
Applications close March 25, 2019.
There’s an alternative to the traditional agency experience… for freelancers, for brands and for our fellow agencies ready to transform.
Let us introduce you to a new way to work.