07 May Job Posting: Digital Marketing Intern
Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Dates: May 2019 – September 2019, with the opportunity to stay on for multiple semesters
TEEM is a marketing agency that builds custom freelance teams, assembled and managed by full time account management staff. Our mission is to change the way creative work gets developed and delivered. We embrace independence. We strive to elevate creativity to its highest and best. Through our internship program we teach the world of entrepreneurship, strategy, design, digital and marketing.
At TEEM, we support our clients and community of specialists with the help of our interns. Every year, we award internships to 2-4 of the best and brightest from marketing, fine arts, communications and advertising degree tracks. These talented students help us run our agency and in return they grow as professionals, work on client projects, and gain experience in a fast paced full-service agency.
Digital Marketing Internship
Our Digital Marketing intern supports the agency on social media and digital marketing campaigns for clients. You will work directly with the account team and freelancers to accomplish the following:
- Create social media content, schedule posts, monitor engagements, and track analytics
- Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Support website projects through SEO, content creation and population, email marketing, etc.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Familiarity with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Social post scheduling platforms like Hootsuite
- A willingness to learn Google Ads, social ads, boosting social media posts, and anything else necessary to rock digital marketing tactics for our clients
- Ability to research and learn about a client’s audience and industry
- Ideal for Marketing, Advertising, Media or Communication majors, but all majors are welcome to apply
- Sophomore or Junior Year
- Interest in marketing agencies, the creative process, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Great attitude, motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, responsible, and ready to learn
- Committed to acting as an ambassador for TEEM and advancing our mission
- Commitment for 10-25 hours per week from May – Sept 2019. The schedule is flexible and will be divided into days throughout the work-week. Work on weekends and evenings is not expected, but the flow of agency projects means it’s useful to be willing to re-save a file, make a minor edit, or respond to an email outside of the normal work hours
Internships at TEEM
We organize each intern role into three buckets:
- Day to Day: Help us to maintain a great working environment for our team, and look for opportunities to facilitate better community wherever possible
- Perks you can achieve on your own: Getting to know our team, attending professional development events, earning credits (available at CU), and making the most of the experience
- Perks TEEM provides to you: We’ll ensure you get valuable experience you can take with you. We’ll ensure you’re familiar with tech, strategy, marketing, development, graphic design, etc, plus you’ll get a firsthand look into how marketing and advertising really works
- Hands-on experience and portfolio work
- Access to agency meetings and workshops you find interesting, which can include business development, client presentations, messaging, strategy, etc.
- Flexible schedule around your classes and other obligations (we do ask for 10 hrs a week minimum)
- Introductions to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and freelancers within our network.
- Use of the office space and our tools/systems to work on projects
This is an unpaid internship that serves as a learning experience to get you ready for the next phase in your education or career, and offers value through hands-on experience and portfolio-building.
At TEEM we are always looking to work with the best people, and if we really jive while you are here we love to add our previous interns to our talent network. We have a number of previous interns we’ve loved who are now in our network and we hire for projects so they can operate as contractors as they continue their education or start out their careers.
To apply, send an email to Danai Reynolds, email@example.com, with the following:
- Subject Line: “Application: Digital Marketing Intern”
- Work samples, portfolio, website, etc.
- Cover letter describing why you want to join TEEM and why you are the perfect fit for this internship.
Chief of Staff
TEEM | 3459 Ringsby Court, Suite #403 Denver, CO 80216