Jane Miller, one of our esteemed advisers at Atomic20, is a noted CEO, mentor and author of the highly acclaimed book, Sleep Your Way to the Top (and Other Myths About Business Success). Jane has spent three decades in the corporate world and has risen to become the highest ranking woman in every company she’s worked in, including such global firms as PepsiCo, Heinz, Hostess and Rudi’s. She’s also incredibly active in our Colorado business community and a tireless advocate for giving back. Jane was honored by the Boulder Chamber of Commerce at its annual Women Who Light the Community gala celebration on June 10th. Honorees are selected because they have helped guide tomorrow’s leaders, engaged in global social and environmental issues, and enriched Boulder’s cultural and diverse community. Congrats, Jane. And thanks a million for your wisdom and support!
Join our newsletter
- How Can Gig Workers Develop Resilience in Challenging Times? We’re One Step Closer to Answers.
- Webinar: Skyrocket Sales with a Captivating Brand Story
- Creating New Business When the World is Falling Apart
- Vulnerability as a Leadership Strength
- How to Choose Color Palettes for Marketing Using Color Psychology